Klayman & Toskes, P.A., a nationally known law firm, practices exclusively in securities arbitration and litigation matters. The Firm represents investors, throughout the United States as well as across the world, who have sustained recoverable damages as a result of specific failures by financial advisors and the brokerage firms’ supervisory procedures. Klayman & Toskes, P.A., with its main office located in Boca Raton, Florida and additional offices in California, New York and San Juan, Puerto Rico, has achieved substantial recoveries on the behalf of aggrieved investors.
Klayman & Toskes, P.A. helps investors through the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (“FINRA”), JAMS, and AAA securities arbitration and securities litigation matters. Further, the firm has handled securities litigation matters in state court and securities class action cases in federal court. The Firm also provides forensic accounting, securities litigation support and expert testimony in securities arbitration and securities litigation matters.
Do you have a case?
Call 1-888-997-9956 now or contact us for a free consultation:
- FINRA Arbitration Claim Filed By the Securities Arbitration Law Firm of Klayman & Toskes, P.A. and Carlo Law Offices Against UBS on Behalf of Retired Couple For Losses in Puerto Rico Municipal Bonds and UBS Proprietary Closed-End Funds San Juan, Puerto Rico, March 11, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The securities arbitration law firm of Klayman & Toskes, P.A., and the Carlo Law Offices, P.S.C., located in Puerto Rico, recently filed a securities arbitration claim with the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), on behalf of a retired couple against UBS Financial Services Incorporated of ... Read more
- Puerto Rico Closed-End Bond Funds Our law firm is pursuing securities arbitration claims in the arbitration forum established by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (“FINRA”) to recover losses sustained in Puerto Rico bond funds, sold by full-service brokerage firms, including UBS Financial Services of Puerto Rico and Oriental Financial Services, to their customers. Klayman & Toskes has teamed up the law firm of Carlo ... Read more
- Capital Solutions f/k/a Hennessey Fund Our law firm has been retained by investors who sustained losses in Capital Solutions Monthly Income Fund f/k/a Hennessey Financial Monthly Income Fund. In September 2010, the Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”) sued Capital Solutions and related parties, alleging that it was a Ponzi Scheme. It is believed that investors have ... Read more
- LPL Financial LLC Ordered To Pay Restitution To Investors and Fines To FINRA for Failure To Supervise Sale of Non-Traded REITs, Variable Annuities and Exchange Traded Funds Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) sanctioned LPL Financial, LLC with fines of $10 million for, “broad supervisory failures in a number of key areas, including the sales of non-traditional exchange-traded funds (ETFs), certain variable annuity contracts, non-traded real estate investment trusts (REITs) and other complex products”. Additionally, FINRA ordered that $1.7 million in restitution be ... Read more
- Why Puerto Rico Investors Pursuit of Tax Free Income Led to Financial Ruin UBS Financial Services of Puerto Rico and its financial advisors have placed investors in great peril chasing tax-free income through investments in UBS Puerto Rico Family of Funds without regard to the risks and consequences of their investment advice. This lesson should have been learned by financial advisors during the mortgage meltdown. Before the credit ... Read more
- What Legal Recourse Exists For Hedge Fund Investors In BlackGold Opportunity Fund LP? The collapse in oil prices has hit hard investment strategies focused on the oil and energy sector for many investors, both retail and high net worth, accredited investors. Accredited investors qualify to invest in BlackGold Opportunity Fund, LP through meeting minimum net worth and stated income requirements specified by the SEC Rule 506, Regulation D. ... Read more